Tables are Hard
Plagued by complex tables in your PDFs or webpages? We feel your pain. Tables can be one of the most frustrating elements to make accessible.
In this workshop, we’ll go over:
- Table basics: types, structure, and usage
- Common accessibility issues with tables
- How to work with multiple header columns/rows
- PDF table remediation tools and tactics
- HTML table remediation tools and tactics
Closer to the event, we’ll allow attendees to submit examples of tables that we can use to demo and provide solutions to make it accessible.
This event takes place on Wednesday, December 1st from 12:00pm to 1:00pm.
Use the following registration form to sign up for our event and be added to the invite!