Auditing your website: Process and tools
Automated accessibility checkers, like WAVE or PopeTech, can only pick up ~30% of all issues. To get the full picture of how your website stacks up in terms of accessibility and usability, manual testing is a must.
In this workshop, we’ll go over:
- Various manual testing methods
- Processes and workflows for testing
- Evaluation for false positives/negatives
- Templates for documenting issues found
- Ways to prioritize and communicate your findings
This event takes place on Wednesday, October 13th from 12:00pm to 1:30pm.
Use the following registration form to sign up for our event and be added to the invite!