Accessibility Fair 2023
Van Pelt Library, 1st floor
Penn's annual Accessibility Fair returns in-person on Tuesday, May 23rd from 10:00 AM-12:30 PM at the Van Pelt Library! No registration necessary.
Joining us will be attorney Judith Risch from the Dept. of Education Office for Civil Rights Digital Accessibility Team as our keynote speaker. Be sure to check out the poster sessions and demo booths from Penn staff afterwards!
- 10:00-10:45: Opening remarks and keynote with Judith Risch
- 10:45-12:30: Ongoing poster sessions and demos from Penn staff
Poster session and demo topics:
- I Asked ChatGPT to Teach Me Accessibility. Here's What Happened
- Pope Tech and UDoIT: Canvas Accessibility Checkers
- Accessibility Ambassadors: Getting Content Creators On Board with Accessibility
- Accessible Transcripts and Handouts for Online Courses: A Scaffolded Approach
- How Does a Screen Reader Work? An Assistive Technology Demo
- and more!
To request an accommodation for this event, please contact email@example.com. Physical accessibility information about the event space can be found on Accessibility Information for Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center.